Quarantine

Got ill will for another poster? Well, get over yourself. Else, take it here and keep it out of everybody's face.

Re: Quarantine

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:31 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Benjamin Grimm wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:I did try. He sez I'm flipping burgers. Did you program this board so that everyone else sees posts that are different from the posts I'm seeing?


No, I think it's your own psychosis.


Perhaps. But how the hell do I know what you're seeing on your computer? I can only vouch for what's on my computer.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby SteveJRogers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 pm

User avatar
SteveJRogers
Posts: 6973
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:56 pm
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
SteveJRogers wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:You touch upon something I've always wanted to write about here, but just didn't get around to. Can you image the absolute clusterfuck of a scandal that would have ensued here, the tarring and feathering that I would have gotten if it was ever discovered that I was posting here under a different alias than the only one I have, mixing it up with all of youse for months without ever letting on that it was me, batmags, all along? Pretending to be somebody else. What a fucking sneaky weasel move that was. He gets the free pass, issue never even acknowledged -- the kind of treatment that I wouldn't have gotten here for the same thing in a million years. And I would've never been forgiven for that, either, having that double ID thrown in my face forever. And this guy goes around trying to get me banned, because he can't take one one thousandth of the abuse and criticism I have to put with, and remain silent about, else I'm a martyr . What a fucking forum.


Why did this post get moved here? Please let me know so that I can make the appropriate changes.

Respectfully yours,

29Forever. Or 10Forever. Whatever.


bump.


DIDN’T I JUST ANSWER THAT FOR YOU!?




What are you talking about? Show me the post, will ya. Youse think I'm bad? Every single thread where Rogers writes two posts in less than an hour devolves into a totally incomprehensible ball of confusion and head scratching. And then someone's gonna jump in with some Derek Jeter reference. This thread's now headed there, I'd bet.



-There generally is a thing around here in the FAQ that says making double IDs without anyone's knowledge is frowned upon, probably due to the old MOFO board being so heavily proliferated with several guys making fake handles based on historic or fictional figures, or parodying other members, that it was hard to keep which parody account was being driven by which genuine poster. My guess, MGiM felt like a change was in order and flipped. Reason why no one outwardly cares, or no one would care if you did the same, is because he isn't, and you probably wouldn't be, going back and forth, acting like they are different people driving both accounts. Or acting completely out of character from your old account to the point where it makes someone wonder if you are't some performance artist.

Re: Quarantine

Postby cooby » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:32 pm

User avatar
cooby
John Milner, OF, 1971-1977 - The Hammer

Posts: 22183
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:02 am
batmagadanleadoff wrote:I did try. He sez I'm flipping burgers. Did you program this board so that everyone else sees posts that are different from the posts I'm seeing?



Please ban this asshole!!!!!

Re: Quarantine

Postby cooby » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:42 pm

User avatar
cooby
John Milner, OF, 1971-1977 - The Hammer

Posts: 22183
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:02 am
There is nobody in this entire world, except my grandkids, sweeter than Steve and I will not stand by and see this piece of shit put him down.

It's him or me

Re: Quarantine

Postby Nymr83 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 pm

User avatar
Nymr83
Bob Murphy, Voice of the Mets, 1962-2003

Posts: 14270
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:18 pm
cooby wrote:There is nobody in this entire world, except my grandkids, sweeter than Steve and I will not stand by and see this piece of shit put him down.

It's him or me


I think I was mean to Steve once ten years ago amd I got private messages asking me to stop it, so he must be a nice guy!
Well, I've got nothing against the bunt, in its place. But most of the time that place is the bottom of a long-forgotten closet. -Earl Weaver

Re: Quarantine

Postby d'Kong76 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 pm

User avatar
d'Kong76
David Arthur Kingman, 1B-OF-3B 1975-1977, 1981-1983

Posts: 19083
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Glutenville, NY
He's alright, ya know, for a Yankee fan.... d'Oh!!!

Re: Quarantine

Postby SteveJRogers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:55 pm

User avatar
SteveJRogers
Posts: 6973
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:56 pm
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
SteveJRogers wrote:C Again, that goes towards the line of "where do the lines blur of perceived anonymity in a discussion board ....


I re-read your post, particularly the part that I'm quoting above, and maybe you have a little bit of a point. Not that it applies to our facts, and not that it's likely to ever realistically come up. But if you had a poster who obviously took great pains to guard his or her real-life identity, and to remain completely anonymous on this forum, and that poster one day got him or herself a book published in the real world, and yet continued to remain anonymous here, never even informing anyone here that he or she got a book published, then maybe we shouldn't be "outing" that poster in the hypothetical I just described. But this hypothetical wouldn't seem to apply to the published authors on this forum about Mets books, who have "outed" themselves voluntarily, and who have spread the news here about every one of their published books voluntarily and of their own free will. In those latter cases, it's not off limits to post book reviews about those books.

I'm pretty sure that this was not the point you were trying to make and that cooby was defending. I'm pretty sure you think that any reviews about Mets books written by forum members are off limits.


I'm pretty sure my point was more in line of not posting "look at this MFYLDB Troll viciously attack Greg's Piazza tome based on it "being a love letter to an overrated steroid cheat"" or "Does this guy realize the point of MBTN is about uniform numbers? Dumbass" type of reviews.

That sort of forum posting might be good for a few chuckles among friends, but not really what you had in mind when discussing MGIM/41F's IRL career now is it?

So what I was probably try to say was, at the very least, let the authors do the self promotion. Especially when THERE IS AN ENTIRE FORUM HERE DEDICATED TO SUCH POSTINGS!

The point was that I was a silly eager little beaver to post an article on JCL's not a single thing to do with the Mets IRL career. And that made me realize that "you know, just maybe you should leave the promotion to the people who the articles are about?"

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby 41Forever » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm

User avatar
41Forever
394) Alvaro Espinosa, 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, 1996

Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm
MFS62 wrote:
dgwphotography wrote:MGIM is 41Forever

Can't keep track of the players without a scorecard.
The next thing you're going to tell me is Batmags' other name is Bruce Wayne?
Hey! This isn't some trick to get us to buy scorecards, is it?

Later


I changed my screen name more than a year ago after Batmags was searching partisan blogs for attack stories about me, and posted one that used my name, email, phone number and work address.

I left journalism to work for the state because I wanted to make a difference. What I didn’t expect is that it also would make me a target, especially when the other side smells blood in the water, as was the case more than a year ago. Should have seen that coming. But we have made a difference and I’m proud of the work we do. You probably sense that in my posts.

But when the attacks became increasingly personal, vicious and unrelenting, I thought they’d stop if I went away and returned as someone else.

Guess I was wrong about that one. But I thank the admins for helping me with that.

Batmags, I have no idea why you are obsessed with me, or have so much hostility. I don’t know what experiences you’ve had that prompt you to lash out so violently or try to hurt people individually and the forum as a whole. You seem to have a need to fight. Not thoughtfully debate, but fight.

I don’t hate you. But I do pray for you. I pray that you somehow find peace in your life, and that you are able to overcome whatever it is that prompts you to try to hurt people.

So many people have asked you to stop with the antagonism and the attacks. You don’t appear to listen. That really is a shame, because this is a special place. You are hurting it.

I’ve tried to imagine what it’s like to walk in your shoes and see the world from your perspective. I’ve struggling to do that. We must come from very different places and have had vastly different experiences that shape the way we see the world and interact with people.

I’m asking you as sincerely and politely as I possibly can. Please stop. So much unneeded stress and unproductive time.

I wish you well and I wish you the happiness that seems to be eluding you. But please, leave me alone.

Let’s go Mets.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
41Forever wrote:I changed my screen name more than a year ago after Batmags was searching partisan blogs for attack stories about me, and posted one that used my name, email, phone number and work address.


Let me take a break here for a second from all of this madness going on here, a good deal of it my own doing. Whaddya youse all think that I'm not in control of my words and that I don't know what I'm doing? Anyways, I posted a link only -- not the actual article -- to what I remember being a newspaper article about your attempt to censor some reader's emails, written by one of your former newspaper colleagues. I didn't see where any of your personal info was included. Is it possible you have my link confused with some other item? Because I can assure you that I have boundaries, and I would never ever knowingly post your email or phone number or address on this forum, even if you were a public figure back then, acting in your capacity as your state's press secretary, and in connection with a national news story that at times, has made the front pages of the WAPO, the NYT and the LATimes. I believed that the story was fair game, but certainly not your personal info, which I don't remember being included. Why would an MLive newspaper piece include your personal info anyways? In any event, I gladly deleted that post at Kong's request, so if there was any personal info there, it was only up briefly, if that's any consolation. And if that link did in fact include your personal info, then I would sincerely like to apologize, and hope that you would accept it. Grimm might be interested in that thread, I think. He's real good at finding old posts and threads on this forum. I think that's the same thread where it was first discussed that book reviews about Mets books should be off limits here if the author of the Mets book is a forum member.

Re: Quarantine

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
cooby wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:I did try. He sez I'm flipping burgers. Did you program this board so that everyone else sees posts that are different from the posts I'm seeing?



Please ban this asshole!!!!!


What? You don't like me any more? So now I'm supposed to get banned because my interpretation of the hamburger flipper post is different than Grimm's? Wow, that's harsh.
Last edited by batmagadanleadoff on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Quarantine

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:21 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
SteveJRogers wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
SteveJRogers wrote:C Again, that goes towards the line of "where do the lines blur of perceived anonymity in a discussion board ....


I re-read your post, particularly the part that I'm quoting above, and maybe you have a little bit of a point. Not that it applies to our facts, and not that it's likely to ever realistically come up. But if you had a poster who obviously took great pains to guard his or her real-life identity, and to remain completely anonymous on this forum, and that poster one day got him or herself a book published in the real world, and yet continued to remain anonymous here, never even informing anyone here that he or she got a book published, then maybe we shouldn't be "outing" that poster in the hypothetical I just described. But this hypothetical wouldn't seem to apply to the published authors on this forum about Mets books, who have "outed" themselves voluntarily, and who have spread the news here about every one of their published books voluntarily and of their own free will. In those latter cases, it's not off limits to post book reviews about those books.

I'm pretty sure that this was not the point you were trying to make and that cooby was defending. I'm pretty sure you think that any reviews about Mets books written by forum members are off limits.


I'm pretty sure my point was more in line of not posting "look at this MFYLDB Troll viciously attack Greg's Piazza tome based on it "being a love letter to an overrated steroid cheat"" or "Does this guy realize the point of MBTN is about uniform numbers? Dumbass" type of reviews.

That sort of forum posting might be good for a few chuckles among friends, but not really what you had in mind when discussing MGIM/41F's IRL career now is it?

So what I was probably try to say was, at the very least, let the authors do the self promotion. Especially when THERE IS AN ENTIRE FORUM HERE DEDICATED TO SUCH POSTINGS!

The point was that I was a silly eager little beaver to post an article on JCL's not a single thing to do with the Mets IRL career. And that made me realize that "you know, just maybe you should leave the promotion to the people who the articles are about?"


Steve, I swear I'm not trying to make a joke here, or to be sarcastic, or funny or insulting. Or anything. I really don't have even half of a notion of what you're talking about, or how your posts are supposed to explain why my 41F double Id post got red-lit. And now cooby hates me because of this even though I thought she didn't hate me just a day or two ago. I used to make her laugh! And Grimm's got me so nuts, I'm wondering if I've lost the ability to understand what anybody's writing about anymore. I really don't know what bad thing I suddenly did here.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby 41Forever » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 pm

User avatar
41Forever
394) Alvaro Espinosa, 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, 1996

Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm
Please stop. Just stop.

It was an article from an attack blog that showed some correspondence, incomplete and out of context, twisted to appear as something else. You used a screenshot of my email and pasted it here. All my info was on there. You knew that, and defended doing it.

Please stop.
Last edited by 41Forever on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:44 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
41Forever wrote:Please stop. Just stop.

It was an article from an attack blog that showed some correspondence, incomplete and out of context, twisted to appear as something else. You used a screenshot of my email and pasted it here. All my info was on there. You knew that, and defended doing doing it.

Please stop.


I didn't know any of that. So does this mean you don't accept my apology?

Don't let me ruin your great day. Betsy Devos probably made $300 million dollars today thanks to the tax cut. Just think of how many more public schools in Michigan she's gonna get to destroy now. All those goobers from Michigan who voted for this crooked scumbag who claims he's gonna lose money on this new tax bill, I get why those goobers are stupid enough to have voted for Trump. Look at the laughingstock schools they had no choice but to attend in Michigan. Now thanks to this new tax bill, their kids and grandkids are gonna grow up even dumber than they are. But they'll be experts on intelligent design, I suppose. I'll give those goobers that. God bless Betsy Devos.

Is this also a red-light post? Is someone gonna tell me that I'm not allowed to make fun of generic goobers from Michigan who voted for Trump?

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 am

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
41Forever wrote:I changed my screen name more than a year ago after Batmags was searching partisan blogs for attack stories about me, and posted one that used my name, email, phone number and work address.


Let me take a break here for a second from all of this madness going on here, a good deal of it my own doing. Whaddya youse all think that I'm not in control of my words and that I don't know what I'm doing? Anyways, I posted a link only -- not the actual article -- to what I remember being a newspaper article about your attempt to censor some reader's emails, written by one of your former newspaper colleagues. I didn't see where any of your personal info was included. Is it possible you have my link confused with some other item? Because I can assure you that I have boundaries, and I would never ever knowingly post your email or phone number or address on this forum, even if you were a public figure back then, acting in your capacity as your state's press secretary, and in connection with a national news story that at times, has made the front pages of the WAPO, the NYT and the LATimes. I believed that the story was fair game, but certainly not your personal info, which I don't remember being included. Why would an MLive newspaper piece include your personal info anyways? In any event, I gladly deleted that post at Kong's request, so if there was any personal info there, it was only up briefly, if that's any consolation. And if that link did in fact include your personal info, then I would sincerely like to apologize, and hope that you would accept it.


41Forever wrote:Please stop. Just stop.

It was an article from an attack blog that showed some correspondence, incomplete and out of context, twisted to appear as something else. You used a screenshot of my email and pasted it here. All my info was on there. You knew that, and defended doing it.

Please stop.


This exchange has been nagging at my conscience all week now. I'm sincerely troubled by this on many levels, but mainly because I would never knowingly post your address or phone number on the web, no matter what our differences, and because I was certain that I did not in fact disclose such personal info. That you wouldn't accept my apology only served to make me angrier with myself, just in case your account is accurate. I would never intentionally do such a thing, but nevertheless remained angry with myself in the event that I did so out of sloppiness or neglect.

And then suddenly, it hit me. I just figured out how to resolve this disagreement. And so now, I'm angry with myself for not thinking of this solution immediately when we were exchanging these posts earlier this week. I would have, at the least, been able to avoid all this guilt-ridden angst over this issue that I've been enduring this past week.

The solution was simple. All I had to do was to re-visit that web page I originally linked to, and see what, if any, of your personal info was in there. Which is what I did. The web page was easy to find, because I'll never forget it. The web page had a memorable feature: at the top of the page, your head, as well as the heads of Gov. Rick Snyder and dictator Kim Jong-Un were photoshopped onto the bodies of others, to make it appear that the three of you were lounging together on a couch.

Anyways, I found the page (easily -- it took less than 30 seconds -- I won't post the link for obvious reasons, but if you can't find it, you can PM me and I'll send you the link) and re-read it. Your phone number doesn't appear anywhere on that page. Nor does your address. What does appear is your old .gov email address from when you worked for your Governor. I was aware of that .gov email address, but figured it was OK to disclose that email address, being that when I linked to that page, you no longer worked for the government and so that email address was stale by the time I linked to it. Also, that email address was a public address, available to your constituents, I assumed. Your name also appeared on that web page. I didn't see anything wrong in linking to a page that would have your name, I thought to myself, being that you yourself had identified yourself more than anyone else here, and everyone on this forum presumably already knew your name. Plus, you interact with forum members on Facebook, where your name is necessarily disclosed. So I didn't see an issue with your name.

So I'm glad things turned out this way, not because I feel "vindicated" and that I have "won" our disagreement, but because as it turns out, I didn't disclose your phone number or address, which I never would have knowingly done under any conditions.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby Ashie62 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 pm

User avatar
Ashie62
Josh Lewin, Radio Broadcaster since 2012

Posts: 15213
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:39 pm
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Wouldn't it be easier to let the issue slip further into perpetuity?
Make the Mets great again.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby 41Forever » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:18 pm

User avatar
41Forever
394) Alvaro Espinosa, 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, 1996

Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm
You posted a screen shot of one of my emails. Please stop with this. Please.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:40 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
41Forever wrote:You posted a screen shot of one of my emails.


I sure did. The email revealed your stale and public .gov email address. But not your phone number or address.
Last edited by batmagadanleadoff on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby 41Forever » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm

User avatar
41Forever
394) Alvaro Espinosa, 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, 1996

Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm
Please stop.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 pm

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
41Forever wrote:Please stop.


Why? I can't defend myself against these "inaccuracies"?

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
41Forever wrote:Please stop.


That's a non-responsive response. If you're going to continue to wrongly claim that I posted your personal info (home phone and home address) then I should be allowed to defend myself. So I'd like to post that screen-shot again to show everyone that your accusations are simply not true. I'll extend you the courtesy of asking for your consent to post that screen-shot even though I don't see why I would need your permission to do so: when you make this false accusation, you open the door for me to fairly defend myself, and the screen-shot, despite your claims, doesn't disclose your home phone or home address. So there would be no harm in me posting that screen-shot, unless you think that "harm" means me proving that you're hurling false accusations at me.

Re: Giancarlo: Going Once, Going Twice, ...

Postby d'Kong76 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 am

User avatar
d'Kong76
David Arthur Kingman, 1B-OF-3B 1975-1977, 1981-1983

Posts: 19083
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Glutenville, NY
bmfc1 wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote: the Mets have their fans so fucking brainwashed with their years and years of lowered expectations

#truth

#nonsense

Re: Giancarlo: Going Once, Going Twice, ...

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 am

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
d'Kong76 wrote:
bmfc1 wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote: the Mets have their fans so fucking brainwashed with their years and years of lowered expectations

#truth

#nonsense


Wow. What a surprise. Kong takes the other side of my post. I'm shocked, shocked shocked Claude Rains style shocked here. I don't mind. Really. I don't mind and I'm totally fine with it. You can think what you want to, but you take the other side of pretty much every single thing I write. Like on a daily basis. Do you just see my name and decide to automatically oppose whatever I say in the first immediate instance because you see my name attached to the post, and then after deciding to oppose me, then you try and figure out what the hell you're going to write to justify your opposition? Like when it was "too early" to write that Sewald wasn't the Mets best reliever by a million miles?

Carry on.
Last edited by batmagadanleadoff on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Giancarlo: Going Once, Going Twice, ...

Postby d'Kong76 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am

User avatar
d'Kong76
David Arthur Kingman, 1B-OF-3B 1975-1977, 1981-1983

Posts: 19083
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Glutenville, NY
batmagadanleadoff wrote:Wow. What a surprise. Kong takes the other side of my post.

Has nothing to do with sides, this place has plenty of anti-Wilpon sentiment posted
on it but you have to paint the place with a sucky wide brush every chance you get.

Throw in a Michigan dig and you kill two birds with one stone!! :-)

Re: Giancarlo: Going Once, Going Twice, ...

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:54 am

User avatar
batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Posts: 14935
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
d'Kong76 wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:Wow. What a surprise. Kong takes the other side of my post.

Has nothing to do with sides, this place has plenty of anti-Wilpon sentiment posted
on it but you have to paint the place with a sucky wide brush every chance you get.

Throw in a Michigan dig and you kill two birds with one stone!! :-)


Two first place finishes since 1988. Three top tier free agent signings since free agency became the law of the land. And this from the team that plays in the exact same city that the Yankees do.

Re: Personal attacks & forum at a crossroads

Postby 41Forever » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 pm

User avatar
41Forever
394) Alvaro Espinosa, 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, 1996

Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:49 pm
A work email wouldn’t contain home information. Never said it did. Please stop. Just stop.

PreviousNext

Return to The Red Light Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest