Travis d'Arnaud has a wrist cock thing.

Got ill will for another poster? Well, get over yourself. Else, take it here and keep it out of everybody's face.

Travis d'Arnaud has a wrist cock thing.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:10 pm

batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Travis d'Arnaud has a wrist cock thing. Discuss.

I see that this was red-lit. Why? Especially in light of this:

Zvon wrote:d'Arnaud could frame my testicles in gold and it means jack shit if he can't block pitches properly or throw guys out. I've said it before. He has a stamina issue where he wears down way to soon. In individual games and over the long haul as well. Also that wrist cock thing.

Edgy MD wrote:
Zvon wrote:d'Arnaud could frame my testicles in gold and it means jack shit if he can't block pitches properly or throw guys out. I've said it before. He has a stamina issue where he wears down way to soon. In individual games and over the long haul as well. Also that wrist cock thing.

Sure, but that was 2016, and now we are looking forward.

Does the evidence really demonstrate that d'Arnaud distinctly or consistently allows passed balls or fails the throw out throw-out-able runners below the mean? Because I have my doubts that it does, especially considering he has worked with one or two pitchers who just don't keep an eye on the runners at all at all.

Fman99 wrote:
Zvon wrote:Also that wrist cock thing.

<giggling>

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24851&hilit=ramos

I guess youse are allowed but I'm not. You yourself quoted "wrist cock" with approval.

Return to The Red Light Forum