Split from Met Wishes for 2017

Got ill will for another poster? Well, get over yourself. Else, take it here and keep it out of everybody's face.

Re: Met Wishes for 2017

Postby Ceetar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Ceetar
Jane Jarvis, Organist, 1964-1979

John Cougar Lunchbucket wrote:I gotta be honest I think I will be rooting harder for Trump to lose than the Mets to win in 2017.

As long as we're smearing politics all over this clean* space, I wonder about this..

What does 'losing' mean in this context? I feel like losing might put us in danger/screw up the country. Maybe not as much as 'winning' whatever that is. I think the best-case scenario is dedicated non-interest where nothing much gets done, or undone as it were.
"Look, would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?"

-Ceetar, the Optimistic Mets Fan

Postby Mets Guy in Michigan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Mets Guy in Michigan
Mettle, the mascot mule

I'm sure not asking for anyone to be banned. I do think we should be respectful of each other.

Thank you nymr for the kind words.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 pm

batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

Ashie62 wrote:You owe NYMR83 and ASHIE62 a sincere apology.

Maybe after the two of you first apologize to me for the numerous insults you've been heaping on me in the political threads. What? Those don't count? Only my retaliatory insults count? And then it's a fucking crisis? You two can insult me but I can't insult you back?

And something else ... that post I wrote about Trump that started this all, I'd do it again if the mood struck me again. There was nothing wrong with that post other than that it was off-topic. It was an off-topic Trump joke and it wasn't directed at any poster here. You guys started this shitstorm. Not me. That post gets a free pass if anybody ---Anybody -- else here writes it. And that's the truth that you'll never admit.

Postby Edgy MD » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Edgy MD
Rube Walker — Pitching Coach, 1968–1981

Come on, take it easy.

New year. New faces. New blessings.
I'll be your patron saint of heartbreak.

Postby Ashie62 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 am

Ashie62
Josh Lewin, Radio Broadcaster since 2012

batmagadanleadoff wrote:
Ashie62 wrote:You owe NYMR83 and ASHIE62 a sincere apology.

Maybe after the two of you first apologize to me for the numerous insults you've been heaping on me in the political threads. What? Those don't count? Only my retaliatory insults count? And then it's a fucking crisis? You two can insult me but I can't insult you back?

And something else ... that post I wrote about Trump that started this all, I'd do it again if the mood struck me again. There was nothing wrong with that post other than that it was off-topic. It was an off-topic Trump joke and it wasn't directed at any poster here. You guys started this shitstorm. Not me. That post gets a free pass if anybody ---Anybody -- else here writes it. And that's the truth that you'll never admit.

I never insulted you here or on any other board.

Show me a link.

Previous

Return to The Red Light Forum