Quarantine

Got ill will for another poster? Well, get over yourself. Else, take it here and keep it out of everybody's face.

Re: Quarantine

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 pm

batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

What a scumbag move. He falsely accuses me of disclosing his phone # and physical address, then does everything in his power behind the scenes to ensure that I can't present the proof to show what a bullshitter he is. Then he tells me to stop it when I tell him I'm gonna show that I never posted his phone or physical address.

And the mods still won't explain why those posts got deleted in the first place.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:38 am

batmagadanleadoff

batmagadanleadoff wrote:I can comply with whatever the rules are. But I don't see the rule that would explain why my posts were deleted. If you're just gonna delete these posts arbitrarily, without even giving me the courtesy of an explanation, even when I ask for one, then I'm just gonna think that you're acting on whatever whim mainly to satisfy some personal scores. Which is what it looks like.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why some of my posts were deleted. If he can accuse me of posting his phone and physical address, I should have the right to prove that he's full of shit. I'm just trying to act within the rules.

Meanwhile, I'll remind you about this exchange we had last July:

batmagadanleadoff wrote:
batmagadanleadoff wrote:
John Cougar Lunchbucket wrote:Even worse is the Huckabee clan defending it as though she had it coming. They can go fuck themselves

BTW -- Now I'm confused. So now we're allowed to post about what Press Secretary's do in the course of their jobs? Or does the ban only apply to me? Or was it lifted? A little help.

Benjamin Grimm wrote:Cut it the fuck out, will you? There's no ban on anything, there never has been and you should know that by now because it's been said again and again.

Yeah, I know there's no ban. I made a joke. And I fucking earned the right to make that joke because it's because of me that there's no ban. Because when "the incident" first came up, I had to fight half the forum ("half" -- not really half but it sure felt that way -- the # of people that took my side -- zero) and push back against an absolutely moronic premise directed at me that posting about Press Secretaries to their State Governors, acting totally within the scope of their employment, in connection with a national news story that had, at times, made the front pages of WAPO and the NYT -- was off limits. And then the absurdity of that premise was stretched to its ridiculous sub-moronic limits to imply that we also shouldn't be posting book reviews about Mets books that are distributed by mainstream publishers and are available in national brick and mortar stores if its author is a member of this forum because to do so would be an abuse of that forum member's privacy.

And you, of all people here, could've ended that idiotic campaign against me with two sentences because you are, for the most part a smart and reasonable person . But you didn't. Not that I need or want you to fight my battles, but when you sincerely believe that I'm in the wrong, you won't hesitate to tell me to fuck off or to go fuck myself.

I won't bother to get into how I've counted about 20 Trump jokes in the Baseball Forum that all went over well without a shred of controversy and were met with a spirit of humor -- but before those 20 or so jokes -- when I made one Trump joke there.... one poster threw an infantile temper tantrum and had the audacity to demand that my post be removed. Another poster called for me to be permanently banned. And then days later, after the Trump joke shitstorm appeared to have finally died, a third poster starts a brand new thread in a different forum specifically against me, claiming that I'm a primary bad actor who makes Trump jokes in the baseball forum 10x a day. Why didn't you tell any of them to fuck off?

Are you gonna say that the reason there's no press secretary ban has nothing to do with me, and that there was never a ban in the first place and there was never a chance that there would ever be a press secretary ban? So then why did I have to put up with all of those posts in the first place?

Benjamin Grimm wrote:Yes. There was no ban and no consideration of a ban, and that has nothing to do with you, because we don't, and never have, banned any topics of discussion.

Ironically, we were talking about the same screen shot that you've now deleted twice, even though there isn't supposed to be a ban on that post. Or on anything. According to you.

Is there a double standard that applies to me? As if I don't know what the answer to that last question is. Or does the crybaby receive preferential treatment? Because according to your past comments, my posts should have not been deleted, especially the screen-shot that redacted any forum member's identifying info. The forum member who spread mean lies about that screen shot to make me look bad.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 pm

batmagadanleadoff

I shouldn't have to guess at what the rules are here, or if there's a different set of rules for me, which clearly there are. If you wanna ignore me, that's fine, too. I'm just going to justifiably assume that the applicable rule to this specific issue I'm raising is, as you wrote just above, that there are no rules or bans on what we could post. Personally, I think that rule is too liberal and goes too far in allowing for what can be posted here, but I'm gonna post about press secretaries acting in their official capacity, especially when what I want to post is a defense to some vicious bullshit directed at me. Yeah, I know --- he's not a liar. Yeah, right. He's a Republican politician for chrissakes. He couldn't of gotten elected, or appointed in that party if he was incapable of lying for the team. Lying's in his DNA. He's probably a damned good skillful liar at that, too.

I'll redact anything that he could "reasonably" claim offends him, even though I already did that.

Postby Benjamin Grimm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Benjamin Grimm
Ralph Kiner
Hall of Famer/Broadcaster

There are no bans on what topics can be discussed. Mets baseball. Donald Trump. Spaghetti sauce. But there are certain things that should not be posted, such as personal information about other posters, or private citizens, such as the thread a few years ago where the name and photo of a young woman in the Mets season ticket office was posted here. When Ashie asked "Does {name} have sex for money" the thread was edited to remove all traces of her name.

Michigan has objected, publicly on the forum, not privately to any administrators, to that article about him being posted here. If you're going to keep posting it, it's going to keep being removed.

Postby Benjamin Grimm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Benjamin Grimm
Ralph Kiner
Hall of Famer/Broadcaster

Postby Ashie62 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Ashie62
Josh Lewin, Radio Broadcaster since 2012

Geez, what was I thinking. I apologize to the employee and all members of the forum. Will aim for better.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 pm

batmagadanleadoff

Hah! There went Kong, as usual, taking the opposite side of whatever the hell I was writing about. With some distance, y'all can see how Kong's jab about my alleged "historically baseless statement" turned out to be, well, historically baseless.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:56 pm

batmagadanleadoff

What the hell happened? Kong's response to my post just above got disappeared? Not that such a thing could ever happen. That would be an historically baseless possibility.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm

batmagadanleadoff

Because I was going to respond: what the hell did you mean by "we" should stop? When I bring it up that you're busting my balls every single day, I'm an asshole. But when you bust my balls, "we" should stop? Where does "we" come from?

Postby d'Kong76 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:01 am

d'Kong76
David Arthur Kingman, 1B-OF-3B 1975-1977, 1981-1983

I deleted it, your obsessions creep me out.
"Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers." - Mary Tyler Moore

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 am

batmagadanleadoff

d'Kong76 wrote:I deleted it, your obsessions creep me out.

You bust my balls every single day in what's clearly some sick manifestation of some nutty Pavlovian obsession with me. And you've been doing this to me, pretty much since the first day I ever posted on this forum. You go out of your way to bother me. And you think I'm obsessed with you? You're a nutjob. And a bullshit artist.

Postby d'Kong76 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 am

d'Kong76

I deleted my post, get over it (and yourself)
"Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers." - Mary Tyler Moore

Postby d'Kong76 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 am

d'Kong76

I am the only reason you can still post here.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

batmagadanleadoff

d'Kong76 wrote:I deleted my post, get over it (and yourself)

You deleted it because it probably sunk in after a couple of days, what an idiotic post that was. "We" should stop. /rolls eyes Did it ever occur to you that if you didn't have this sick obsession with me, there'd be no need for me to retaliate? I never started anything with you.

"We" should stop. Oh my.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

batmagadanleadoff

d'Kong76 wrote:I am the only reason you can still post here.

Why's that? I'd like an explanation.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:11 am

batmagadanleadoff

batmagadanleadoff wrote:
d'Kong76 wrote:I am the only reason you can still post here.

Why's that? I'd like an explanation.

Because then, you get to torture me every fucking day. Is that why?

Postby d'Kong76 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 am

d'Kong76

How's that book review coming along?

Re: Wanna Join our Club?

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm

batmagadanleadoff

"I'm calling another club to order. Order!"

"Present and accounted for. Or is it accunted for?"

"It's accunted. But we should take an accunting of our members. All seven of us."

"This is some club of cunts, I tell ya."

"Count me in, you cunts! Or is it: 'Cunt me in, you counts?' Curtis Granderson, reporting for cunt club duties."

"Does this club have a secret password? Youse can tell me. I'm a member. Check your cunts if you don't believe me."

"Youse can't imagine how much pussy I got when I was a young stud on the cover of SI. Are we allowed to use that word in this club - 'pussy'? Because it was pussy galore for me, you cunts."

"OK. Everybody's here. Show us your cunts."

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:11 pm

batmagadanleadoff

John Cougar Lunchbucket wrote:I got this one but no easy access to an anagrammer. Their names all include the letters that spell cunt c-u-n-t. Very funny, very juvenile.

I hereby pronounce you the official CPF Cunt of the Year.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 pm

batmagadanleadoff

batmagadanleadoff wrote:
John Cougar Lunchbucket wrote:I got this one but no easy access to an anagrammer. Their names all include the letters that spell cunt c-u-n-t. Very funny, very juvenile.

I hereby pronounce you the official CPF Cunt of the Year.

And here's your prize, a valuable first issue copy of 1969's Cunt Comics. Did you know that the Mets won the WS that same year that Cunt Comics debuted? Some year.

Postby John Cougar Lunchbucket » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 pm

John Cougar Lunchbucket
Eddie Yost, 3B Coach 1968-1975

OK, thanks and enough already
Let me tell you something: I have a big set of balls.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:20 pm

batmagadanleadoff

I heard you the first time. You're already acting like the CPF cunt of the year.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:26 pm

batmagadanleadoff

You can spell out "cunt" -- c-u-n-t -- from the letters in John Cougar Lunchbucket. One more "t" and you could've done it twice. Also, you could spell cunt from Lunchbucket alone.

Postby cooby » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 pm

cooby
John Milner, OF, 1971-1977 - The Hammer

I'm about to join the 'Block batmagedenfirst' Club

Re: Listerine (And Other Adventures in Old Mets Photos)

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

batmagadanleadoff

Zvon wrote:Also, it's not because it bothers me or I give a shit. I may wince after the 2nd one but truly, I've used horrible language online at times, where I feel it was appropriate. I'm taking a stand here because we have some female members, maybe even some children of members, who read this board. It's simply inappropriate when there is a lady or a child in the house.

And I know you don't care. I get that.

If it wasn't that I feel that this msg board is a notch above all others I visit (Mets or otherwise), and truly a group of friends, I wouldn't have said a thing.

Oh, I see. It's all about the women and children. But the guy that writes cock and cocksucker and dick this and dick that and stick my dick between your tits and in your asshole posts here all the cocksucking time, the guy that's been writing those posts for like ten years and can't go a short time, and by a short time, I mean a few days, for like a decade, without writing those posts, that gets a free pass from you and everybody. Yeah, whatever. It's cunt that's forbidden. Even when men say it and say it to each other like the men in my Mets cunt club for men who all of a sudden can't call each other cunts because now all of a sudden, it's offensive when a man calls another man a cunt even thought that's like when an african-american calls another african american the n word and that's supposed to be acceptable. I guess it's OK for a small child lurking here to come across the cock and dick words. That's different. Especially because the real problem here is probably that it's me using the cunt word, not that the cunt word itself is being used.

PreviousNext

Return to The Red Light Forum