Quarantine

Got ill will for another poster? Well, get over yourself. Else, take it here and keep it out of everybody's face.

Re: Wanna Join our Club?

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:38 pm

batmagadanleadoff
J.P. Ricciardi. Special Assistant to the GM

"What's the world coming to when a man can't call another man a cunt? Or is it cunt call another man a cunt?"

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 pm

batmagadanleadoff

"What's the world coming to when a man can't call another man a cunt. Or is it cunt call another man a cunt?"

"'Cunt's' just a body part. Like cock. And tits. Why are those words OK but not cunt?"

"I have no fucking idea. I'm just glad we have this Mets Cunt Club for Men. Why would a man blow a gasket over being called a cunt? It's just goofy stuff. Watch this. 'Hey Claudell, you're a cunt. Do you know that"

"Call me a cunt all you want. No skin off my nose. Or my cunt. I don't even have a cunt. I'm a man."

"Show us your cunts! Just kidding. Youse have no cunts. You're men. And it's OK to call a vagina a cunt. Right? When did that become taboo. I read it all the time in those letters to Penthouse. It's a body part. Like cock."

"Someone said that already. This is so stupid."

"What if we substituted another word for 'cunt', like 'Klumpenheiner' for example? So instead of saying 'show us your cunts', you'd instead say 'show us your klumpenheiners'. Would that make it better? What the hell are people so upset about? The word 'cunt' or what the word 'cunt' means? Because if cunt or klumpenheiner refers to the body part, then it shouldn't be more offensive than any other body part word, like pussy or cock."

"This is so stupid."

"You already said that. Cunt."

Re: Listerine (And Other Adventures in Old Mets Photos)

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

batmagadanleadoff

I want every post with the offensive words cock or cocksucker -- or ass or fuck appearing in the same sentence in the red light forum. You have two minutes to do this. Oh those vile words.

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 pm

batmagadanleadoff

Why the red light? I guess youse make up a stupid new rule that applies only to me?

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 pm

batmagadanleadoff

batmagadanleadoff wrote:
"What's the world coming to when a man can't call another man a cunt. Or is it cunt call another man a cunt?"

"'Cunt's' just a body part. Like cock. And tits. Why are those words OK but not cunt?"

"I have no fucking idea. I'm just glad we have this Mets Cunt Club for Men. Why would a man blow a gasket over being called a cunt? It's just goofy stuff. Watch this. 'Hey Claudell, you're a cunt. Do you know that"

"Call me a cunt all you want. No skin off my nose. Or my cunt. I don't even have a cunt. I'm a man."

"Show us your cunts! Just kidding. Youse have no cunts. You're men. And it's OK to call a vagina a cunt. Right? When did that become taboo. I read it all the time in those letters to Penthouse. It's a body part. Like cock."

"Someone said that already. This is so stupid."

"What if we substituted another word for 'cunt', like 'Klumpenheiner' for example? So instead of saying 'show us your cunts', you'd instead say 'show us your klumpenheiners'. Would that make it better? What the hell are people so upset about? The word 'cunt' or what the word 'cunt' means? Because if cunt or klumpenheiner refers to the body part, then it shouldn't be more offensive than any other body part word, like pussy or cock."

"This is so stupid."

"You already said that. Cunt."

"Whoever put these posts into this cunt of a thread is a fucking cunt who has no cunt.

Klumpenheiner!

Re: Listerine (And Other Adventures in Old Mets Photos)

Postby batmagadanleadoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:24 pm

batmagadanleadoff

I have to asterisk my expletive deleteds because apparently there's a new rule that applies to me only that if there's foul language in my posts. they'll get red-lit.

Zvon wrote:Also, it's not because it bothers me or I give a shit. I may wince after the 2nd one but truly, I've used horrible language online at times, where I feel it was appropriate. I'm taking a stand here because we have some female members, maybe even some children of members, who read this board. It's simply inappropriate when there is a lady or a child in the house.

And I know you don't care. I get that.

If it wasn't that I feel that this msg board is a notch above all others I visit (Mets or otherwise), and truly a group of friends, I wouldn't have said a thing.

Oh, I see. It's all about the women and children. But the guy that writes c**ck and c**ksucker and dick this and dick that and stick my dick between your t*ts and in your as*hol* posts here all the c**ksucking time, the guy that's been writing those posts for like ten years and can't go a short time, and by a short time, I mean a few days, for like a decade, without writing those posts, that gets a free pass from you and everybody. Yeah, whatever. It's cnt that's forbidden. Even when men say it and say it to each other like the men in my Mets c*nt club for men who all of a sudden can't call each other c*nts because now all of a sudden, it's offensive when a man calls another man a c*nt even thought that's like when an african-american calls another african american the n word and that's supposed to be acceptable. I guess it's OK for a small child lurking here to come across the c*ck and dick words. That's different. Especially because the real problem here is probably that it's me using the c*nt word, not that the c*nt word itself is being used.

Previous

Return to The Red Light Forum